무장애 남구를 만드는 사람들

본문 바로가기
사이드메뉴 열기

자유게시판 HOME

Indikator Politik Indonesia, a political research institute, published…

페이지 정보

작성자 Agnes 댓글 0건 조회 14회 작성일 24-08-22 15:30

본문

025960500_1419243295-Faisal_Basri3.jpgFurthermore, public reaction has been considerable in response to the speculation that Raffi and Chacha Frederica's husband will form a duo in the upcoming race. As a spouse, Chacha Frederica confirms she will always support Dico Ganinduto's decision to compete in the Central Java governor race, including her husband's effort to invite Raffi Ahmad to participate in the political contest. "As long as my husband is with Raffi, I pray for the best," said Chacha Frederica regarding the Pilkada to the journalists in the Tendean district, South Jakarta, May 28, 2024. "During the photoshoot, Gigi was also there. So, Gigi and I as wives endorse our husbands as long as it is positive, good, and beneficial for many people. Yes, we stand by them," Chacha Frederica added.

According to Huda, another PKS dilemma is immediately pairing Anies-Sohibul, which he views as a blunder. "The problem is that they immediately paired Mas Anies and Mas Sohibul Iman. In my view, it’s a blunder," he noted. Huda mentioned that pairing Anies with Sohibul closes the door for other parties to join in supporting Anies. "This will close the door for other parties to partner and form a coalition," he stated.

001708500_1705844666-20240121-Prabowo_Gibran-ANg_2.jpg**Reason PKS Nominates Anies Baswedan-Sohibul Iman in the 2024 Jakarta Pilkada** The Prosperous Justice Party (PKS) officially endorsed Anies Baswedan-Sohibul Iman as the governor (cagub) and deputy governor (cawagub) candidates in the 2024 Jakarta Pilkada. PKS President Ahmad Syaikhu explained the reason for endorsing Anies and Sohibul Iman for the Jakarta gubernatorial election in 2024. Anies Baswedan is considered a figure of a leader who has performed well while leading Jakarta. According to Syaikhu, Anies' performance has made the people of Jakarta happy. "Mr. Anies Rasyid Baswedan successfully became the governor for the 2017-2022 period with various achievements in various sectors of development, successfully advancing the city and making its residents happy," said Syaikhu at the Party Leadership School opening ceremony at the Grand Sahid Jaya Hotel, Central Jakarta, on June 25, 2024.

This decision is motivated by his determination to present a different choice, presenting a unique vision and expertise to the citizens of Banten, apart from the long-standing dominant dynasty in the region. Arief Wismansyah's leadership in Tangerang has been noted for advancement in city management and inclusive infrastructure development, creating a strong foundation to advance the province of Banten. In this context, he is committed to advocating for social justice, sustainable development, and balanced growth throughout Banten. Arief shared his readiness to face the challenges of the Banten Pilkada with a vision focused on positive change and advancement for all community members. He disclosed that his decision to run was initially unexpected, but the motivation from the community and his family made him think again. He mentioned that a meeting with Ma'ruf Amin, the Vice President significantly impacted his decision to run. "I was invited by Mr. Ma’ruf Amin, and we had a meeting. He inquired, are you really running, Mr. Arief? If you want to run, you have to win; if you’re not sure you can win, don’t run, he said. I agreed with him. Ultimately, on Monday afternoon, I decided to run," Arief said when spoken to in the Karawaci region of Tangerang City, June 23, 2024. Arief also conveyed his views on the prevailing political dynasty in Banten, If you have any sort of questions relating to where and exactly how to use Artistic Google manipulation, you could call us at our web site. noting the split in the community related to this dominance. Nevertheless, he is confident about contending with well-known candidates in the region. "I hope to collaborate with the Banten community to progress together, including with the existing dynasties," he added. Arief emphasized his readiness to cooperate with various parties for the development of Banten, without compromising the interests of the people. "Whatever the outcome, I hope the next leadership can deliver the best for Banten," he concluded. With this step, Arief Rachadiono Wismansyah asks the people of Banten to back a shared vision in advancing the region through the upcoming election.

I Am Ready Dico Ganinduto wants to contribute positively to the country by competing in the Pilkada. He is wholehearted and resigned if fate dictates otherwise. "So, whatever the result, I am ready. I am sincere, as long as I make maximum efforts. My intention is to make a positive contribution to the country," he stated.

**PKS: 2 Coalitions in Jakarta Pilkada More Attractive, Higher Winning Chances** PKS Spokesperson Pipin Sopian stated that the party prefers two coalitions for the 2024 Jakarta gubernatorial election. This is because the chances of winning are greater as the election will not go to two rounds. "Yes, actually, 2 coalitions or 3 coalitions are interesting. For us, 2 coalitions are more attractive, the chances of our candidate winning are greater. If there are 3 coalitions, it might go to 2 rounds, we also calculate that," stated Pipin at the Sahid Hotel, Jakarta, on Monday. Pipin stated that the opportunity to form a new coalition for the Jakarta gubernatorial election is still open. However, this needs to be discussed with other political parties. "All opportunities exist, well, I think we are only 1 party out of several parties, so we certainly have to talk together," he stated.089341100_1647256184-Infografis_SQ_Serba-Serbi_Bawaan_Para_Gubenur_di_Titik_Nol_IKN_Nusantara.jpg