무장애 남구를 만드는 사람들

본문 바로가기
사이드메뉴 열기

자유게시판 HOME

Persib Bandung's Schedule for Liga 1 2024/2025

페이지 정보

작성자 Kathie 댓글 0건 조회 21회 작성일 24-09-09 14:49

본문

mohamed-salah_77cc52a.jpgPT Liga Indonesia Baru (LIB) has sent the provisional schedule for Liga 1 2024/2025 to each club. Persib Bandung will kick off the competition. As the defending champions, Persib will host Liga 2 champions PSBS Biak on August 9, 2024, at Stadion Si Jalak Harupat (SJH), Soreang, Bandung Regency. Persib will return to SJH for the second week of Liga 1, where they will face Dewa United on August 19, 2024. Dewa United will have to be the traveling team for Liga 1 next season due to the Indomilk Arena in Tangerang being under renovation by the government. On September 23, 2024, Persib will have a big match against Persija Jakarta in the sixth week, to be played at SJH. From the eighth week onwards, Persib will no longer play at SJH for Liga 1, as they will move to Stadion Gelora Bandung Lautan Api (GBLA), which is currently under renovation. In the early season transfer market, Persib has not been very aggressive. Maung Bandung has only signed Mateo Kocijan, while Tyronne del Pino, Robi Darwis, Eriyanto, and Satrio Azhar have returned from loan spells. Additionally, Persib has released three players: Fitrul Dwi Rustapa to Bali United, Arsan Makarin to PSPS Pekanbaru, and Alberto Rodriguez to Mohun Bagan SG in India.

bayu-fiqri_58860ca.jpgPSIS Semarang will play against Persita Tangerang in Week 1 of the BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 at Stadion Moch. Soebroto on Sunday, August 11, 2024. The game is set to kick off at 15:30 WIB and will be streamed live on Vidio. PSIS Semarang won their last pre-season match 4-0 against Persekat Tegal, with Fernandinho scoring twice. However, Persekat Tegal is a Liga 2 team, which may not be a strong benchmark. Persita Tangerang won their last pre-season game 2-1 against PSS Sleman, with a goal from Ryuji Utomo. Under the guidance of coach Fabio Lefundes, Persita seems well-prepared for the upcoming season. In the 2023/2024 season, PSIS and Persita each won one match. Persita won 2-0 at home, while PSIS triumphed 4-0 at their home ground. Will PSIS manage to avoid defeat at home this season?

27/03/24 Arema 0 - 1 Persebaya
16/04/24 Persebaya 0 - 3 Dewa United
20/04/24 Persib 3 - 1 Persebaya
24/04/24 Persebaya 0 - 2 Bali United
28/04/24 Persebaya 2 - 1 Persik Kediri
PSS Sleman's last 5 matches:

Former Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

The match between Persija Jakarta and Barito Putera will be broadcasted live on Indosiar and Vidio on Saturday, August 10, 2024, starting at 15:30 WIB. Persija Jakarta advanced to the semifinals of the 2024 President's Cup but their performance needs evaluation due to three consecutive losses and conceding nine goals in five matches. Barito Putera did not participate in the President's Cup but has played several high-level friendly matches, including a 3-0 victory against Persebaya Surabaya. Matches between Persija Jakarta and Barito Putera are often intense. Last season, both encounters in BRI Liga 1 ended in draws. Will this trend continue in the 2024/2025 season? Persija Jakarta has been restructuring after their President's Cup campaign. Center-back Muhammad Ferarri believes they are ready for the season opener in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. The 20-year-old is hopeful for an improved performance and believes that Jak Mania’s support will be crucial. With The Jakmania cheering from the stands, Ferarri believes it will boost the team’s energy. "I am very proud to play in front of Jak Mania again. At the end of last season in BRI Liga 1, we played in Bali with limited support. As a player, I need the support from Jak Mania to boost our spirit," he said.

gallagher_95c09c1.jpgIndeed, PSS Sleman lost in the first week of BRI Liga 1, but they shouldn’t be at the bottom of the standings. There are four other teams that also lost and have worse goal differences. However, PSS Sleman is placed at the bottom of the standings according to PT LIB. Additionally, there is a note stating that PSS Sleman’s points have been deducted by three. This means that PSS Sleman began the season with a -3 point situation! Why did PSS Sleman get a three-point deduction? As of now, there is no explanation from the club, PT LIB, or PSSI. However, a clue comes from journalist FX Harminanto of Kedaulatan Rakyat. According to Harminanto, PSS Sleman received a (-3) point sanction from the PT Liga Indonesia Baru standings table. If you have any type of inquiries regarding where and how you can utilize Klasemen Kompetisi Sepak Bola Indonesia, www.bola.net,, you could contact us at our own web site. This is related to a past issue affecting the team in 2018. Details will be released by the club shortly. Friday, August 9, 2024 Saturday, August 10, 2024 Sunday, August 11, 2024 Monday, August 12, 2024