무장애 남구를 만드는 사람들

본문 바로가기
사이드메뉴 열기

자유게시판 HOME

PSM Makassar vs Persis Solo: Week 1 BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 Match Preview…

페이지 정보

작성자 Shad 댓글 0건 조회 20회 작성일 24-09-08 18:48

본문

PSIS Semarang has undergone significant changes ahead of the BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 season, with many key players moving on. Local defensive stalwarts Fredyan Wahyu and Wahyu Prasetyo have moved to Malut United. They follow Hari Nur Yulianto, who also joined Malut United last season. PSIS Semarang also lost a vital foreign player, Taisei Marukawa, who transferred to Dewa United. PSIS cited foreign player regulations as a reason for Marukawa’s departure. Despite these losses, PSIS has brought in new talent, including Zalnando on loan from Persib Bandung. Young talents Aulia Rahman (17 years old) and Rahmat Syawal (18 years old) are also expected to make an impact. Here is a recap of PSIS Semarang’s official transfers at the start of the 2024/2025 season:

yakob-sayuri_b21990d.jpgCompared to last season, Persija Jakarta hasn't made many changes to their squad. The team has retained several key players, including Hanif Sjahbandi and Syahrian Abimanyu, who were rumored to be moving but decided to stay. Similarly, Marko Simic and Gustavo Almeida have also stayed with the team. The team has lost two senior players, Maman Abdulrahman and Tony Sucipto. Nevertheless, other experienced players such as Andritany Ardhiyasa and Riko Simanjuntak are still around to lead the team. Persija Jakarta has promoted young talents to the senior squad. After the generation of Dony Tri Pamungkas, the new 16-year-old player Zahabi Gholy has been introduced. Zahabi made his debut in the Piala Presiden 2024. While there haven't been many changes in player composition, Persija Jakarta has made a significant shift in their coaching staff. Thomas Doll is no longer with the team, and Carlos Pena, from Spain, has been appointed as the new head coach. Pena is expected to build a more solid team and improve on their Piala Presiden 2024 performance. The team captaincy has also changed. For the 2024/2025 season, Rizky Ridho will take over the role from Andritany Ardhiyasa.

Attention: Live streaming sports content on Vidio is available with a Platinum or Diamond subscription (Platinum + Premier League).

Persebaya Surabaya vs PSS Sleman
Gelora Bung Tomo Stadium
Sunday, August 11, 2024
19:00 WIB
Live broadcast: Indosiar
Live streaming: Vidio
Link to stream: Click here
NOTE: Live sports streaming on Vidio requires a Platinum or Diamond (Platinum + Premier League) subscription.

Former Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

PSS Sleman (4-3-3): Alan Bernardon; Kevin Gomes, Phil Ofosu-Ayeh, Cleberson, Abduh Lestaluhu; Betinho, Kim Kurniawan, Moon Chang-jin; Ricky Cawor, Hokky Caraka, Gustavo Tocantins. Manager: Wagner Lopes.

Liga 1 2024/2025 brings several changes. One of them is the influx of foreign players in Indonesia's top football competition. This season, Liga 1 regulations allow clubs to register eight foreign players. Out of these eight, six can be fielded simultaneously. This surge in foreign players raises concerns about the future of local players, who might struggle to compete with the imports. However, local players can still shine against foreign talent. Some local players have the potential to compete effectively. One such player is Rizky Ridho. The 22-year-old is almost certain to secure a key position in Persija Jakarta’s squad. Ridho's ability, reputation, and potential are undeniable. With a market value estimated at Rp7.39 billion, Ridho stands out as one of the most valuable local players in Liga 1 2024/2025.

Semen Padang will face PSS Sleman in the opening match of BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 at Gelora Bung Tomo Stadium on Sunday, August 11, 2024. The game will kick off at 19:00 WIB, broadcast live on Indosiar and Vidio. Persebaya secured a 2-0 victory over Persik Kediri in their most recent friendly match. The Bajul Ijo won, but their performance was not yet optimal. The collaboration of Francisco Rivera, Bruno Moreira, and Flavio Silva is still not quite cohesive. In contrast, PSS Sleman was defeated 1-2 by Persita Tangerang in their last friendly match. PSS's performance is not yet optimal, but there is hope in midfielder Moon Chang-jin, who is the creative force behind Super Elang Jawa's attacks. The head-to-head record between PSS Sleman and Persebaya is not favorable for PSS. In the last six meetings, PSS has never won against Bajul Ijo. During this period, Persebaya won three times, with three other matches ending in draws.

semen-padang_82ba135.jpgIf you have any queries with regards to where and how to use jadwal bri liga 1 2024 2025 (bola.net), you can make contact with us at our site.